October 16, 2018
Tigase Client Library v3.2.0 Released!
Tigase JaXMPP v3.2.0 has been released! Please review the change notes below to see what has changed since our last release.
- #4369: Support for XEP-0313: Message Archive Management has now been added within Jaxmpp-MAM module.
- Implementation of XEP-0357: Push Notifications
- SCRAM-SHA-1 and SCRAM-SHA-1-PLUS are now enabled by default for Authorization.
- #4280: added support for XEP-0352: Client State Indication
- #5950: added support for XEP-0363: HTTP File Upload
- #5223: in-band registration to use XMPP Data Forms XEP-0004
- #4288: Login and Disconnect methods have been changed in blocking mode.
- #4398: Removed JDK8 specific features not supported by GWT to prevent errors.
- #4762: added support for handling WebSocket PONG frames
- #7387: added support for PubSub notifications about node removal and association/dissociation to the collection node
- #4317: fixed NPE if receiver of file transfer is not connected or disconnected in SOCKS5.
- #4318: added checking if destination file is set when file transfer is accepted.
- #4378: fixed exceptions occuring when a server-initiated disconnection could lead to an invalid connector state, fix issue with invalid connector state when connecting using Websocket Protocol over TCP.
- #8104: fixing issue with parsing timestamp
- #8033: added thread safety to ExtensionsChain implementation
- #2654: improve DNS resolution for local addresses
- #7793: fixing possible NPE in UnifiedRegistrationForm when value for a fiels is null
- #7649: improving GWT code for sites hosted on HTTPS enabled servers
- #7525: added method for retrieving error text from error stanzas
- #6330: fixes for AdHocCommansAsyncCallback not calling onResponseReceived() if there is no data form in the response and for ElementWrapper which failed to set GwtElement value
- #6330: added event for notification about PubSub node configuration change
- #6212, #6232: fixing issue introduced by recent changes in sending authcid and authzid during authentication
- #6212: improvements to SASL implementations
- #5749: fix issue with login to jabber.org, says incorrect password, even though password is correct
- #1590: add support for subscription pre-approval in RosterModule and RosterItem
- #5669: removed firing ErrorEvent by connectors if exception is thrown in start() method within the same thread
- #5624: fixed possible lock if Jaxmpp::login() method throws an exception and login(true) was called
- #5582: fixing race condition during Jaxmpp login leading to a thread being permanently locked
- #5584: MAM module not being called for incoming messages
- #5588: fixed issue with messages without from causing NPE in MessegeModule
- #5527: added support for connection using plain SSL instead of STARTTLS
- #5529: fixed handling of see-other-host in ConnectionManager for GWT
- #5318: added implementation for GwtElement::removeChild() method
- #5421: fixed issue with handling PONG WebSocket frames with payload
- #4961: fix JaXMPP problems on Android
- #4733: fixed issue with comparision of elements with XMLNS
- #4732: minor fix in MessageArchiveManagementModule
- #4460: fixed issue with retrieving PubSub node configuration
- #4728: fix minor issue with element equals() method
- #4348: fixed issues with Jaxmpp state and reconnecting
- #4348: changed DEFAULTSOCKETTIMEOUT to 0 as value bigger than zero causes issues for long connections without any activity
- #4460: improved usage of events with callbacks called after all handlers processed event
- #4266: fixing issue with reconnection after disconnection by client
- #4505: fix handling of badly encoded channel binding data
- #4398: remove used JDK8 specific features which are not supported by GWT
- #4291: ContactChangedPresenceEvent has show “online” for unavailable presence
- #4266: fixed issue with blocking disconnection
- #4124: fixed issue with support for see-other-host with WebSocket in GWT version
Please visit our downloads page to obtain the new version!